Friday, October 30, 2015

Last Minute Shroudings

Fly Infested Glasses
When it comes to Halloween I start planning far in advance. Kinda like when the Mayor of Halloween Town in Nightmare Before Christmas has the plans for next Halloween, wanting to go over them with Jack on Nov 1st.  That would be me.  

I also try to squeeze in last minute ideas right up to the witching hour!
Here is an example of just that.  
This is something that takes about 15 seconds to do but is super fun and cute!

I used an itty bit of poster putty and attached (temporarily) little cheap plastic flies to the corners of my glasses!  They stay put really well and just peel off (damage free) when their services are no longer needed.

I have since been using poster putty sticking all sorts of critters everywhere!!!  The bathroom mirror, windows, on my car stereo, on top of my drinking glass, the edge of the computer monitor, the front of the microwave....you get the idea!

No comments: