Sunday, October 31, 2021

Halloween 2021

 


Our Halloween this year didn't get going until Oct 28.  It started with my thinking we have to eat dinner on Halloween night so maybe I would do some sort of spookified dish.  Then I thought, well, we can't eat a spookified meal in an Asian themed dining room.  So then I found myself doing a bit of Halloween decorating in there.  Then PB came to me and said he and his friends were thinking of going trick or treating and could I help him with a costume.  It was all last minute and unplanned but it came together and if even for a few days Halloween did happen around here.

I usually start off each holiday season showcasing my new finds/gifts I have acquired since the previous year.  Seen above is one that I got from Mr. Husband last year for Christmas.  It has been on my "need" list for sometime.  I was hoping to find one out in the wild but that's just not going to happen in my parts so he bought it for me off of ebay.  It's nice and minty and I love it!   
Up next (see below) a few more finds and our brief but not too shabby last minute Halloween happenings!

No comments: