Sunday, October 31, 2021

Halloween 2021: PB Plissken


This was the best part of my Halloween weekend.  PB came to me a couple of days before Halloween and said he and his friends were wanting to go Trick or Treating.  Yeah, he's a bit too old for it but I think some Halloween laws need to be changed.  I say no matter your age you should be allowed to Trick or Treat as long as you have a costume (No costume, No candy!).  
We got costumes and props all over the place so we just started digging around.  One of his friends was going as a pirate and yeah we have that.  Maybe they could be a pirate gang?  So he puts on the eye patch and I got the chills!  He was Snake Plissken!  



I added some silver duct tape to a black tee, electrical tapped a flashlight to a tommy gun from his past Halloween costume as a 1920's gangster, and printed and attached an analog clock read out to a studded punk snap wrist cuff ....


 


I mean!  Come on!!!!
Bonus to taking his photos at an old abandoned hobo filled building.



1 comment:

Jennilee said...

Wow! PB looks fantastic! Hope he got a lot of candy :)