Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Multi-tasking tooo much!

I have been so busy lately that I just realized that I have been leaving out lots of pertinent info in my posts...(and thanks to those who let me know about some of it!) Like the name of a recipe and the recipe it's self! I have also been rushing through when writing them which makes for boring reading. I took a few moments to update this post and this post. I have been having trouble focusing while writing lately because my mind starts wandering off thinking about all the other stuff I need to do. But from here on out..It's nothing but quality at 'My House Is Cuter Than Yours', nothing but the finest crafts made from trash and the best cheap marshmallows money can buy!

2 comments:

woof nanny said...

I need this image! Is it a magnet or something? Perfect stocking stuffer.

my house is cuter than yours said...

It is an image I found about a year ago somewhere (maybe repo depot?)that was printed on dish towels.