Thursday, October 30, 2014

Spooktacular Halloween Shows


If you are looking for some great vintage Halloween shows to watch while getting all the ghouls and goblins in the spirit here are a few I recommend:

ANDY GRIFFITH
The Haunted House
("Ain't he the one that put chains on his hired man and then done away with him?? With an ax!
Shazam!"

Three Wishes for Opie
(You can't talk to Count Istvan Telecky, he lives in the 18th Century!")

Stranger in Town
("something from the supernatural!")
The Darling Baby
(Witchcraft! Just a little on my mama's side!)


HONEYMOONERS

SANFORD AND SON

 {Any episodes of Twilight Zone, Addams family, Munsters, Alfred Hitchcock Presents work as well!}

More "current" offerings are the awesome Roseanne Halloween Episodes and The Simpson's Tree House of Horror series!

Leave me your suggestions for your favorite Vintage Halloween Episodes!  I know I left a lot out!

No comments: