Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Happy Wienie Day!



Who doesn't love a good wienie?  Since today is National Hot Dog Day I thought I would share my favorite wienie skewering-roasting apparatus,
The Wienie Wheel!


I bought the Wienie Wheel (on ebay) as a separate piece for use with my Nesco!


It's a ponged wheel that attaches to the rotisserie rod and hence rotates the doggies, roasting them inside and out!  It's fun to use, watch, and makes "zestful" dogs!


But it's not just for wieners!  Use it for shish kabobs or other foods that require wheel action too!

If you need some extra wiener-ness grill up these past posts:

2 comments:

Jennilee said...

That's pretty neat, Mary!

What I want to know is, what is "zestful living" and do you have to use "A California product" to achieve it!

my house is cuter than yours said...

I think it may be a mandated requirement to achieve zestful living the product must be exclusively a "California Product". They probably trade marked the wording so no others can make such a claim. I heard the Wyoming Product Company tried to be "zestful" and had to settle matters out of court. They are now known as making products for "Adequate Living"!
Bernie was just telling me about this at the Tupperware party.