Wednesday, April 03, 2019

1960's Separates Patterns



Simplicity 3826

Here is a set of 1960's patterns from my collection that feature separates.
I love the outfits above.  So pulled together looking.  


Butterick 3325
I love the fabric patterns and colors used for this look.  It's got several ways to wear the outfit for different weather conditions, practical and chic!


Simplicity 4621
Again I love the colors, prints, and styles.  I like having patterns for cropped boleros and especially if it doesn't have set-in sleeves to deal with.


Simplicity 5216
Another bolero jacket with kimono sleeves.  This one is not in my size but I really liked the peter pan collar detail with the black jacket, so I have held onto it as a serving suggestion.



Butterick 9776
This was a pattern with the lot I won on auction.  The floucy shorts look like they would take too much fabric but I may try my hand at the fitted shorts.  Also I just really like all the matchy matchy stuff going on with this outfit.  This gal is really enjoying her "Easy Living" outfit and is about to head somewhere for lots of fun, fun, fun!


Simplicity 6882

This is a pattern that is in my eventually pending queue.  I really want to make that sleeveless top.  It doesn't take but 1 1/8 yard fabric and it appears it could be wore tucked in too.  Even the skirt only calls for 1 yard fabric, but I got my doubts that will be enough to cover my wide region.


No comments: