Monday, July 20, 2020

Necco Wafers!



After a two year hiatus, Necco wafers are back!
No need to continue breaking off bits of drywall to get your fix anymore.
I bet those that paid hundreds of dollars on ebay to hoard back a few rolls are feeling pretty embarrassed right about now.  I got mine for just a buck fifty!
I hadn't been a big fan of Necco wafers before their absence, but once I was deprived of them I began to eagerly await their come back.  I am now a Necco wafer aficionado, with the pale purple being my favorite flavor (clove).
They are still made from the same recipe as before, with just a slight change being the chocolate one has been made more chocolaty.
   I can't vouch for the chocolate increase since I didn't eat Necco wafers much before but I can tell you that the pink ones are essence of toothpaste.

Check to see if they are available near you!

No comments: