Thursday, July 09, 2020

Tas-T-O's Donuts

We ate at several local restaurants while in Ocala, Fl on vacation back in 2016.  However, while the food was good, the vintage buildings they were housed in had been badly 1985ifed so I didn't waste my time on photos.  We did happen to find a great donut shop while there called Tas-T-O's!

It's got all of the stuff we love.  Locally owned, been in business for decades, old original building, and a unique sign.  At this point the donuts can be stale rings of blah because it's gotten so many other things right, I would only taste them as yummy.
The extra interesting thing about Tas-T-O's is the way you order.  You don't come inside.  You stand at the window and point to what you want and pay at a window.
They had a great selection along with some specialty 'gourmet' donuts such as maple icing and bacon.
They also have this fun confectionery...

Donut holes on a stick!  Anything edible is always more fun on a stick!
Putting my approving aesthetic bias aside, the donuts were really good!
If I lived in Ocala, Tas-T-O's would be my go to for all my donut needs, which there are many...so, so many!

Tas-T-O's Donuts
2209 Silver Springs Blvd
Ocala, Fl 34470
(352) 622-7657

No comments: