Monday, January 17, 2022

Betty White's Easy Slice Banana Loaf


In celebration of Betty White's 100th birthday I made her "Easy Slice Banana Loaf".
I decorated it with little plastic critters due to her great love and dedication to animals.
It is a simple recipe and very good.


 Although Betty White may be known more for her giant dusty muffin, this loaf also has no yeastyness to ruin your whole day...or week as it may.

Here's hoping your loaf turns out velvety, not dry or crusty.  
And don't be concerned with how it looks, just let it all hang out.

2 comments:

Monica and Rob said...

How cute is this! Is this your recipe card! I love it!

my house is cuter than yours said...

It's not my card. I tried to find the original source but only hit dead ends so I couldn't give credit. It's a great scan though.

~mary~