Monday, January 10, 2022

Coconut of the Month Club


Last year I was working my way through a little vintage monthly party ideas booklet featuring the Frito Kid.  I got up to August and then shit started hitting the fan of life and I didn't finish out the year.  I still have full intentions of doing the last 4 "parties" but I've got to work out when and what-not.  They all were very holiday specific and doing a Halloween party in March is going to be off key no matter how much I love Halloween.  So what better thing to do when you don't follow through with one year long project? Why start another that's what!

I came across this scanned booklet online that features a themed COCONUT cake for each month!

Yeah, I can make that happen.  Coconut is mine and Mr. Husband's favorite of favorite everything.  And the bonus about taking on this challenge is I already have a couple of the cakes made from years past!  I'll just be double dipping from my own posts!

Like this month....






Done!

{If you want to take a sneak peek of the future cakes check out the image source.}

And here are links to all the frito-rific Frito Parties I did get done:

January Frito Kid Circus Party

February Frito Kid Valentine Party

March Frito Kid St. Patrick's Party

April Frito Kid Easter Party

May Frito Kid Flowers and Fairies Party

June Frito Kid Cowboy Party

July Frito Kid Independence Day Party

August Frito Kid Backyard Party

No comments: