Friday, May 13, 2022

Deed's Multi-Slicer


I saved the best thing for last of the items we picked up on our mini road day trip to Alabama back in February.
The Deed's Multi-Slicer!
(Front of box above)

(back of box)

Only 5 bucks!


It also still happens to have the slicer!
Now truth be told I despise kitchen gadget uni-taskers such as this.  I bought it just for the box but perhaps I'll try it out when I forget how to use a knife.

Gift to you all!  I scanned the box for your crafting pleasure!






 

3 comments:

Jennilee said...

That is awesome, Mary! I'm not too big on unitaskers myself, but I would use the heck out of that thing! lol!

my house is cuter than yours said...

I really think it's an essential to get perfect slices of canned cranberry sauce!

Monica and Rob said...

I would have bought it for the packaging too. Keep us informed if it works or not!