Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Plasticville 5 and 10


 During our road trip to Alabama back in February we stopped in at a super neat antique mall called the Vintage Emporium.
I came across this Plasticville 5 and 10 mini store model and had to have it.  I even spent more that my 6 bucks limit I usually have per item.  15 bucks!  But it's so freaking cute! 
I collect a lot of stuff but one collective category is items still in their original package that would have been from mid century 5 and dime stores.  I did a 3 month long series back in 2017 all about 5 and Dime merch and ads that starts with this post (just keep clicking "newer post" and you can view them all in order.)

I also have a Plasticville Super Market that is a smaller scale size.  Vintage food packaging is another of my things too!


3 comments:

Jennilee said...

That is too cute for words!

my house is cuter than yours said...

Thanks Jennilee!

Monica and Rob said...

This is ADORABLE! I loved shopping at the 5 and 10 in town when I was young.