Monday, December 21, 2015

Creeper Claus Tree

He sees you when you're sleeping...
He knows when you're awake...
 He knows if you've been bad or good...
 So be good for goodness sake!
 You better watch out...
 You better not cry...
 You better not pout, I'm telling you why...
Santa Claus is coming to town!

Our christmas tree theme this year is based after old photos/images of creepy Santas and the fear they evoke in the faces of the unsuspecting.  I found some really great images online of Ol' St. Nick with a black eye, drunk, surly, disgruntled and getting arrested.  I also included some of my felty Santas grasping on to old victims gouged with those little candy canes he hands out after his traumatizing, while other victim's skeletal remain dangle from candy cane nooses.

Here is my Santa Nightmare Fuel Pinterest Board if you need some of this in your life as well.

No comments: