Tuesday, December 01, 2015

Frosty Freezer Wonderland


I came across this image above awhile back and wished that they still made these adorable ice cream christmas trees.
Guess what!? (and don't peek!)


Recently I found the trees!  along with some big mouthed ice cream snowmen! at Target!

Of course the 'serving suggestion' on the front of the box is better than the real life versions.  For my picture I had to scrape off the original sprinkles the trees came with because they had blended into a nasty shade of brown.   There is nothing I could do to help out Frosty, he was a bit odd looking from the beginning!


Still fun though!
I love me some ice cream novelties!

2 comments:

Jennilee said...

How cute! I may have to run out to my Target and see if they have them!

my house is cuter than yours said...

They are in an end-cap freezer section Jenn!