Friday, December 18, 2015

ATOM~ It's A Wonderful Life

As I mentioned in an earlier post, my mom and I were invited to decorate three aluminum Christmas trees in the infamous ATOM ( Aluminum Tree and Aesthetically Challenged Seasonal Ornament Museum and Research Center) in Brevard, NC this year.

Here is my It's A Wonderful Life Tree...ATOM Style.

Scientific Classification
Genus: Silvercus
Species: Moviemous
Common Name: Hee Haw and Merry Christmas (It's A Wonderful Life)
Arborists : Mary and Mary (my mom and I)







For this tree we had the addition of  'gifts' covered in vintage 1940's wrapping paper under the tree.

So there you go... If you can't make it to the actual show then you at least have had a virtual tour of the trees we did this year!

Also see our ATOM styled The Andy Griffith Show and "Deck the Halls with Buddy Holly" trees.

No comments: