Monday, February 01, 2016

Be mine!


I thought for this post I would share some of the valentine's cards I have collected over the years.
The first ones are Ren and Stimpy and are some of my favorites!  I bought these not off ebay, but off the store shelf in 1993 and 1994.

 Here are several of them but I am not sure if I have a complete set for each.  After all, I actually gave these out to friends and never considered that I would one day savor 'collecting' them.

 These are some pretty neat Universal Monsters ones I got in 1997.  Again, I gave these out to friends (while in college) and it appears to me that all of the Creature From the Black Lagoons are missing. Hmmmm....
(this and this could be why!)

 These Mucha Lucha guys are so cute!  I can not find a date but I think I got them in 2002 or so.

 Love Harry Potter!  This set is for Prisoner of Azkaban.  I also had Half Blood Prince but used them all when making Thank You cards for PB's Harry Potter Party several years ago.

Cute little Curious George.  These are from 1998 or so.  Remember when they had envelopes?!

No comments: