Monday, April 16, 2018

Perdido Beach Trading Company


A couple of years ago Mr. Husband and I took a day trip out to Elberta, Al.  There are loads of neat stuff to see out there.  One place we stopped in at was Perdido Beach Trading Company.  It is housed in an antique gas station/general store looking place.





This is a busy photo but I wanted to show off to the left where the people are.  In that side room a blue grass band gets together on Saturdays to practice/perform!

Here are a few photos of the place, all packed out with neat stuff.





The outside of the building is loaded down with interesting stuff also.  We bought several things, one being this Kroger Peanut Butter Jar.  It's a fun little place.

For the next several posts I am going to put up a few more cool spots to check out in Elberta.

Perdido Beach Trading Company is located
31995 US-98
Elberta, Al 36530

2 comments:

Jennilee said...

That looks like a super fun place, Mary! I loved the Clanky Chocolate syrup bottle!

my house is cuter than yours said...

It's a bit of a drive for us to make it out to Elberta very often but I would really love to go back and see that band play again. I loved Clanky too! If he hadn't have had his head all gnarled up (and he cost still 20 bucks!) I would have brought him home with me!

~mary~