Thursday, April 21, 2022

Dead Lawyer Cookies (Banana Bacon Cookies)

 


We just finished watching the Breaking Bad series and in one scene there is a lawyer who is always baking treats for the secretary at a bank.  One of the things he makes is Bacon Banana Cookies.  
What WHAT?!  I had to try these out!
About 3 years ago I made the best banana cookies ever.  I thought there was no way they could be any better until bacon came into the picture.
I just made my old recipe and added crumbled crispy bacon.
They are amazing.  One of the best things I have ever made.

I wanted to give them a name other than just a description so I decided on Dead Lawyer Cookies.  There are two lawyers in the series.  One is Saul Goodman and my current crush, and not the actor who plays him, but the character is who I heart.  He lives.  The other lawyer who is the baker isn't in the show all that long, I never caught his name and he gets offed so...Dead Lawyer Cookies.  And just to be clear he doesn't die by cookie. 

and here is my vintage Mr. Bacon Pan I use for baking bacon. 

No comments: