Wednesday, April 13, 2022

New Easter stuffs

 Here are some "new" Easter items that I picked up this past year.

The first two are candy containers I found at an estate sale:



I paid a dollar for each of them.  

The last bit are these two plastic egg garlands I picked up at a thrift store for 1.99:

Easter isn't my jam typically.  But over the past couple of years I have been getting into it if the items are vintage and decrepit, creepy.
That bunny candy container at the top here definitely qualifies!

2 comments:

Jennilee said...

Love the egg garland! The top candy container is a little too creepy for me. lol!

I have a similar container to the second one. It's a reproduction, opens at the middle, and is purple, but the shape is the same.

my house is cuter than yours said...

I found some faux chocolate candy bunnies at walmart last week. They are smaller than this one and open in a non-decapitated head way as a candy container.