Monday, October 21, 2019

New Halloween 2019! Blow Mold Bonanza



These vintage Halloween blow molds are my most favorite score for the season!  I came across them at an awesome estate sale back in the early part of the summer.  The JOL with the witches hat on the bundle of straw is my favorite design.  I have one already but it started to crack across the check bone and is in bad shape.  When I was at the sale I didn't want to be a Grabby Grabberton so I didn't get both of them.  I was at the sale for at least a hour and before I checked out no one else had claimed him so I had to bring the set home.  I figure it's good back up if cracking starts to happen with either one.  I have discovered about 3 of my other blow molds are starting to get major cracks when I unpacked everything this year.  I am going to have to come up with another way to store them or something.  The blow molds are my favorite of the Halloween decor. 

No comments: