Thursday, October 31, 2019

M-I-C-K-E-Y!


M-O-U-S-E!

Our 2019 Halloween Fam costumes...
Mouseketeers!


I typically have our costumes planned out very early on.  However, the last couple of years I have had to let inspiration strike me last minute.  Everything came together really well even with little time.



I made our ears out of black craft foam and attached them to headbands.  The boy's t-shirts came from dollar tree and mine (girly fitted tee) came from Joann on sale for 3.50.  I stamped the names on the shirts using letters from a kid's alphabet foam puzzle I picked up from a thrift for 1 buck.  Everything else from the waist down we already owned.
I can definitely see us using these outfits again for future parties or even to wear to Disney World.  I doubt PB will be game on that last one but Mr. Husband and I will surely do it!

PB used his Photoshop skillz to fix up the photos.  The first one is set on a backdrop of a vintage coloring book back.  The second photo is our shed that he "moused" up.

2 comments:

Jennilee said...

Super cute costumes, Mary! I love them! PB has some awesome Photoshop skills!

my house is cuter than yours said...

Thanks Jenn! I'll let him know! He honestly did just a quick fix on these. Time was running short. We weren't able to get our pictures taken until several days after Halloween because of the weather. Then he had to rush the editing since Halloween was already becoming a distant memory!

~mary~