Thursday, December 03, 2020

Xmas 2020 Door Decor

{New Stuff Christmas 2020}

I bought these bedraggled door knob hangers at an antique mall at an after Christmas sale half off (a buck 50).  They are in sad, sad shape.  They were a bit of an impulse emotional buy.  I am an avid vintage Christmas stuff shopper and when it's the month of January I know that thrifts and antique malls are going to be packing it all up til the next season (some thrifts do a Christmas in July though).  I start getting all nervous and anxious knowing no more old Christmas stuff!  So when I came across these it was at the end, the finish line, scraping the bottom of the barrel...January 7.  They were cheap, I don't have any knob hangers, they were a DIY kit originally I am pretty sure (love vintage crafts!)...I am weak.  I thought maybe I could fix them up or cut bits off to use in other crafty endeavors...but honestly I'll probably just hang them up as is! 

No comments: