Thursday, December 17, 2020

Xmas 2020 Santa Soaky

{New Christmas Stuff 2020}

This Santa Soaky bottle was an after Christmas find at an antique mall for 5 bucks.
The idea crossed my mind that having a bunch of these would be cute as holiday bathroom decor...no, must resist also decorating the bathroom.  Besides, finding a bunch of these for cheap is not going to happen, so I am saved.

I believe this to be the last of the "new stuff".  Most of these things could have been really included with last year's haul but I usually cut off any items that are found past the first week of December because the month is already full and hectic enough to add any more.  This worked out for me for this year to have some things to post but next year....it's looking like slim pickings if I am lucky!

No comments: