Wednesday, December 02, 2020

Xmas 2020 Egg Head Santa

{New Stuff Christmas 2020}

Check out this interesting stryrofoam toothpick skewered santa head.  He should have been included in last year's holiday haul since I found him in Nov 2019 but he got overlooked.  The face is made out of that same brittle thin plastic like vintage Halloween masks (see here for example) and has a couple of thin cracks in his beard.



The back view.  I bought him at the estate sale that had the plastic wrapped couch.
Also at that sale I ran into Crabby Face Lady.

I think this Santa on a stick would work well in some christmas crafting...maybe as a noggin on a folded magazine sculpture such as Luther the Snowman.

2 comments:

Tdub said...

I wanted to see the Crabby Face Lady (I am no Spring Chicken and I will soon need to start working on my own Crabby Old Lady face, I need the inspo!) But this link only took me to wreaths- :(

my house is cuter than yours said...

T-Dub~
I fixed the link. it's actually not a picture of the old crab, it's the back story. But now that I know there is an interest, if I ever have to opportunity to snap her pic I will...I would be worried it may melt my camera though! Here's a brief description: Her head is shaped like a cube, no neck, always scowling. Like Scrooge, blind men's dogs will run from her.

~mary~