Friday, November 27, 2020

Thanksgiving Furniture Showcase: Dining Room



Welcome to my virtual Thanksgiving Furniture Showcase, the second course of my Thanksgiving buffet of posts.
 Over the last year (make that Nov 2019 - March 2020) I seeked out and snapped pics of Early American(ish) furniture at thrift stores that would make for a cozy setting to pretend you are sweeping dirt floors by.
My last furniture selection I have to present is someplace to gather and scarf...the whole point of Thanksgiving!

I was only able to find a table set and hutch during my brief amount of time of hunting but the pieces are pretty perfect!



 Set the table with some placemats made from Early American fabric and fill the cabinet with a collection of  thrifted ceramic turkey shaped candy dishes from paint your own pottery places!

This ends my second course offering. I thought it was a fun idea, even if it got cut short I still came up with a good amount of samples!  Any of the items from my "catalog" can be ordered by hunting your own local thrifts when it's safe to do so.  
Third course is my own Thanksgiving decor for this season, up next!

No comments: