Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Thanksgiving Furniture Showcase: Side and coffee tables


Welcome to my virtual Thanksgiving Furniture Showcase, the second course of my Thanksgiving buffet of posts.
 Over the last year (make that Nov 2019 - March 2020) I seeked out and snapped pics of Early American(ish) furniture at thrift stores that would make for a cozy setting to drink Wild Turkey by.
My second furniture selections I have to present is someplace to sit down that Wild Turkey.

The above side table reminded me of the coffee table seen in my post from last year on Thanksgiving Decor: Vintage Style, fourth photo down.


This set of side tables have a hinged flap with ample storage for all your hand dipped candles!

If phones were around in colonial times, this could have been where you would have sat to call in a order of eel pie from the local baker.




 An interesting mini hutch to maybe store onions in to keep them away from critters.

2 comments:

firoz mahmud said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
firoz mahmud said...
This comment has been removed by the author.