Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Archie and Edith, Four Year Anny


"Gee, our old LaSalle ran great!
Those were the days!"

I came up with the idea that Mr. Husband Sir and I are going to take a "famous" couples photo every year for our anniversary.  We are a few months off getting this one done for our 4 year.

We didn't do one for our first or third anniversary but for our Second Wedding Anny we were the couple from the Twilight Zone episode, Nick of Time.

 This year we are Archie and Edith Bunker from the television show, All In The Family, opening credits.  I put a panther on the piano similar to the one they had on their television set.  The sheet music on our piano is for a song called "Sweethearts" (1938), which I thought was a clever add on.

Who will we portray for our fifth?  I'll have to think on it.  I am kinda leaning toward an obscure couple from the Andy Griffith Show that I happened to reference in the Nick of Time post.

Bonus feature of this photo is a sneak peek of the dining room, finally decorated!