Wednesday, October 03, 2018

Spooky Spooks Witch Costume




*New Stuff this Halloween Season*

This Collegeville Spooky Spooks Halloween costume was the amazing vintage Halloween find I hinted about a few weeks ago.  I found it at a thrift store unbelievably.  The store did know it was worth a little bit because the price tag was 10 bucks, but that was fine with me!



It's all there (box, mask, costume) and not ripped or cracked!



The vinyl dress costume.



Size small...darn, not my size!



The date on the costume says 1978.

There was also a vintage Strawberry Shortcake full boxed costume and a barbie mask, both from the early 80s.  I didn't buy them because they just aren't my kinda thing.  I think they most likely belonged to the same person and someone did a cleaning out of their attic recently.  There is a name in the mask, maybe I'll get Mr. Husband Sir to do some sleuthing.


3 comments:

Krystel said...

Hi there!
I had the exact same costume as a little girl! Do you sell this? And how does it size? I'm a petite 37 year old woman. :)

my house is cuter than yours said...

This one is not for sell. The size of it is a child's small and would no way fit any adult. I expect an 'extra large' may fit a very thin and flat chested lady if you were to find one. There are ways around this...keep tuned to my blog, around Halloween there will be a post I think you may find very enlightening!

~mary~

Anonymous said...

If you should ever be interested in selling this item please send me an email. This is the same one I had as a child and I've been looking for it everywhere! Thanks

Leigh
tidbitthekid2000@yahoo.com