Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Gingham Picnic Trays


I got these super cute vintage plastic gingham picnic trays (4) from a friend who runs estate sales.
They have a few small hairline cracks in them so I probably wouldn't trust them to hold sloppy joes or creamed corn but they will work perfectly for food photography, just as a serving suggestion!


This fabric is some I got at another estate sale a couple of years back.  It is 2 very long and narrow panels that I think were originally made to be curtain valences.


I took a few pictures to show all of the picnic action scenes!


I really love the color combinations and art styling!

I wish this fabric was bigger pieces, what a cute dress it would make!

3 comments:

Jennilee said...

Those are so cute!! I love anything gingham or polka dot!

Rob and Monica said...

That picnic tray would be grabbed by Monica at an estate sale in a heartbeat and she would never let it go until we paid for it! Nice find! (Rob)

my house is cuter than yours said...

I kept telling my friend who gave them to me "I love those trays!" every time I saw him for several weeks. His mom (who owns the estate sale company) thought I (or anyone else) would not want to buy them because they were cracked but I plan on using them for food photo shots!
~mary~