Monday, July 08, 2019

Vintage Vanity Organizer


This week on MHICTY it's going to be all vintage beauty!  It has been a year since I started fiddling with doing my hair up in vintage inspired hair-do wet sets and such.  I thought it would be entertaining to show a few vintage beauty items I have picked up over the year along with featuring several of my somewhat successful styles.

I picked up these plastic bathroom drawer liners for cosmetics at an estates sale for 3 bucks each.  Although I don't have any drawers to line, I will come up with something to use them for.  I was even thinking about hanging them on the wall as shadow boxes for really light weight items.


That scalloped edge! 💖



I love this pixy stix looking gold print!

This hairstyle was the first one I did while messing around with my hair when Mr. Husband Sir and I were standing in the hot humid weather waiting in line for an estate sale.



My hair has a bit of a natural wave and the humidity was activating that up.  I just started winding up large sections and pinning them along with pinning the back up off of my sweaty neck.
It was a bit scraggly and had wild pieces going in every which a way but it sparked me to look up some 'right" ways to style hair.

No comments: