Friday, August 13, 2021

Evel Knievel Party


Mr. Husband's birthday party theme this year was centered around one of his favorite toys as a kid, an Evel Knievel stunt bike and doll...pardon, I mean "action figurine".



I made the backdrop and bunting from plastic tablecloths from dollar tree.  And the star balloons are from there as well.

For the cake, I piled on a bunch of objects that he jumped over in life....with the classic jumping the shark! 

And for Mr. Husband's gift he got a reproduction official re-release of his beloved toy!

I happen to have a table top fountain that is for wedding receptions and Mr. Husband has some plans!  
 

3 comments:

Jennilee said...

Happy Birthday to Mr Husband Sir! What a fun theme. I love the cake!

my house is cuter than yours said...

I am running out of themes!

Monica and Rob said...

That is so adorable! My Brother had Evel and I still have it but he is beat up and missing a hand!