Sunday, December 09, 2018

Frosty and Fire Wreath



I really liked this wreath also.  It consisted of several random snowmen dancing around a flame...playing with fire!

Close-Ups:






Kinda like a Bunsen burner!

This is the last of the wreaths that I made to sell at the Punk Rock Flea Market. I sold them pretty cheap at 10 bucks each.  One girl that bought 2, was like "I spend 10 bucks on coffee!  You should charge way more!" But I wanted to get them sold.  I was offered to have my wreaths carried at a local vintage clothing shop if I make any more.  Only my stash of ornaments that look good together is fairly depleted now.  I have been keeping my eye out for some more but pickings have really become slim.  My goal was to follow through with making the wreaths I could and stash bust my materials, which I did!

2 comments:

Jennilee said...

Hey Mary! I've finally gotten a chance to get caught up on blogs. That snowman wreath is adorable! I love all of new Christmas stuff, too, especially the s&p shakers!

my house is cuter than yours said...

I was starting to get worried about you, Jenn! Hope everything is going well in your neck of the woods!

~mary~