Monday, December 10, 2018

Knee Huggin'



{New Xmas Stuff this season}

Every year I like to showcase the "new" Christmas finds I've come across since last season.  Until about a week ago I only had a few things to show. Then I happened upon a good load in just one swoop at a thrift.  I picked up all of these knee hugger elves together along with a bag of other things for 5 bucks.  Previously I had 4 officially-hugging-their-knees 'Knee Huggers' and have now doubled my collection.  This year I am going to let the gang have top billing on the green display shelf.

Here are a few more from the clan:
Elf Gang
Elfin Magic

2 comments:

Monica said...

It has been rough the past year. There are too many people selling around here and it is hard to get any good vintage Christmas anymore. we are on Long Island in New York.

my house is cuter than yours said...

I know what you mean. I did really good this year only because I hit 3 big scores but that's not typical for me. I've noticed mid century is dwindling in general and all I can find is 1980-1990 stuff....bears, geese, granny style.

~mary~