Friday, December 21, 2018

Cutie Pie Snowman Cake


I made this cutie cake for a get together with a couple of friends.  Since it is a small cake it is perfect for just a few people.  I made the hat from a large marshmallow and graham cracker that I coated in black candy melt.  The facial features and buttons are also black candy melts that I daubed and shaped with a spoon and chop stick on waxed paper.


 His base is from a set of vintage cake pans I picked up at a thrift a few years ago, but I bet other pans can improvise.  The original booklet came with the set including all sorts of reasons and different versions of characters that can be constructed.



I'm not sure what birthday, holiday, picnic, special event, anniversary, or seasonal treat calls for a "brownie" though.

❄❅❆❄❅❆
Let it snow! If it's cake and coconut!
Here is another cutie snowman cake I made in 2014.

2 comments:

Jennilee said...

Oh my word! If that isn't just the cutest cake ever!! I love it!! What a great cake pan set, too!

my house is cuter than yours said...

oh, yes! I thought he turned out even cuter than the coconut snowman cake from a few years back.