Thursday, February 02, 2023

Deviled Ham Pigs (hedgehogs? mice?)

 


Deviled Ham is a tasty treat and even more so when it's served up in the shape of a pig!


Well...pig-ish.  I think they could pass for hedgehogs or mice too.
I mixed my deviled ham with some mayo to stretch it out to accommodate three "pigs" so I didn't get to achieve that fluffy busted out back thing going on in the original ad. Those little tins don't hold much product and at nearly 5 bucks a can ya gotta get a bit crafty with it!!  I should have maybe added a couple of drops of red food coloring to play up the pig's technicolored spinal cord injury. 

2 comments:

Jennilee said...

These are both cute and disturbing. lol!

I never cared much for the deviled ham, but have, on occasion, enjoyed the deviled roast beast (which you can't find anymore) and the chicken. I refuse to pay that much for potted meat, though, and haven't had any in a long, long time.

my house is cuter than yours said...

Yes. potted meat is pricey! It's only for the Mr. Money bags types! ha, ha! Just a special treat for us common folk!

~mary~