Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Peas Be My Valentine!


Are you and your loved one "two peas in a pod"?  
Would you like for your sweetie to be your "pod-ner"?
Maybe they are your "sweet pea"?
Or maybe they have an unhealthy obsession with seeking out weird valentine's day themes that mix vegetables and valentine's day together (my hand raises)?

Then do I have a theme for you!


Forget chocolate!
Give a valentine heart shaped box of sweet peas for your sweet pea!




Cultivate your love with copious amounts of pea punned valentine cards!




And there's nothing like a bouquet of roses featuring cans of precious peas...



.....vased in vintage label inspired pea cans!


What valentine wouldn't be "peased" with this show of affection?!




If you want to impress your pod-ner for valentine's day the images I used are canned in my Pinterest "Peas Be My Valentine!" board

The quick How-to on this is to print out the images in the sizes you like.
Cover cans in the labels.
Attach the 'roses' to green pipe cleaner stems.
Make a few pom pom and felt pea pods.
Buy a box of chocolates and devour them yourself, saving the box for the peas.  Your sweet pea will understand!


2 comments:

Jennilee said...

Oh my gosh, Mary! This is the cutest thing ever!!!!

Happy Valentine's Day!

my house is cuter than yours said...

Thanks Jennilee!
Hope you had a great Love Day!

~mary~