Tuesday, February 14, 2023

I'm MUD about you!

 


Could this be the most perfect vintage valentine of time?!
A mud puddle!  With muddy ripple eye bags!

I had to work him into some sort of valentine what-not...
I came up with doing a "mud" pie!

It's actually a peanut butter pie. I have not made one before and found a recipe online.  At this moment we haven't partaken of the mud pie so I am going to hold off with relaying the recipe until I know it's worthy! (update: not worthy! extremely bland.  Stay away from any recipes that are cream cheese, whipping cream, peanut butter, and powdered sugar)


I thought about trying to reproduce the face using icing but took the simple way out and just printed it and backed it in contact paper so the oil wouldn't seep through.  The 'grass' is green tinted coconut.

Be my muddy valentine!


2 comments:

Jennilee said...

Your mud puddle pie is adorable! Hope it was tasty!

my house is cuter than yours said...

It turned out being really bland. Even Mr. Husband being a peanut butter loving nut couldn't eat much of it!

~mary~