Sunday, February 12, 2023

I'll be a sad sack valentine


This year for Valentine's Day I decided to do several micro themes starting with this "Sad Sack"!
We all know someone that loves to be the sad-sack-wet-blanket- kill-joy right?
(Helpful Hint: They are the Anti-Valentine's Day sour pusses)
Well this is the perfect gift for them!


I started out by embellishing some mini treat sacks with little eyes and a pout made from bits of contact paper I cut out with hole punches.  The frown is actually a parenthesis from a sheet of letter stickers.


Then I started thinking... what would go in a "sad sack" as a gift....


And this is what I came up with.  Garbage like food packets, old easter candy, a dead Sunbeam battery.....tootsie rolls and free bars of crap soap from hotels are other prime items for a sad sack.
Just clean out your junk drawer and gift it to your favorite "woe is me- pity party' type in your life!
They'll love it because it will give them something to complain about on social media helping to grasp onto some of that martyrdom they love so much!
 


These are the "pre" of the sacks I used, bought from 1.25 Tree.

No comments: