Thursday, November 28, 2019

Make Your Own Head Day



😏It's National Make your Own Head Day!😏
along with being Thanksgiving!
  Make a mashed potato head doll with gravy hair or carve a leftover pumpkin pie.  It's an odd 'holiday' and I love it!

I came across this article in 'Household' magazine October 1952 and thought it would work for today.  Make your own head..more beautiful!




What a difference!  It's like a prison booking pic on the left and a Hollywood starlet on the right!



Before: Lady Nosferatu
After: PTA President




This gal went from "Don't talk to me till I've had my 5th cup of coffee" to getting back from an all expenses paid and pampered 5 week vacation to Rivendell.



I don't see much of a difference.  I do know not to cross her.  B*tches be crazy.




Before, Irma was just the homely girl next door, always a bridemaid never a bride, taking refuge in a box of chocolate Turtles candies.  After, she is the blue ribbon winner at the local 4H pickling contest and has a standing Tuesday night date with Jeffery who works down at the candied pecan plant.
She's set!

For a couple of past "MYOHD" posts, head to the links below:

Make Your Own Head Electrified! 2016
Tape up Your Own Head 2018

No comments: