Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Cheese Nippies

 


Another edible gift I made for fam was a batch of these "Cheese Nippies" featured in Skelgas Tips and Treats for Christmas booklet.
I have a couple of family members that are diabetic so I try to find something not sugar laden to make for them. 

 
I made a half batch using 2.5 cups of krispies.  I had to triple all of the spices and seasoning though because this stuff was bland!  I used siracha salt and added garlic salt as well.
They still turned out ehhh.



A little added bonus to this post are those sweet little plastic canvas craft snow people seen in the back ground.  We found them at an estate sale this month but I forgot to photo them in their own post because they were out in my car as decor! 

2 comments:

Jennilee said...

These look interesting. I may give them a try, taking your notes into consideration!

my house is cuter than yours said...

Let me know what you think of them if you do!

~mary~