Saturday, December 24, 2022

Merry Christmas...Pleasant Smoking!

 


"This Christmas, Give yourself (and your friends) satisfying flavor... so friendly to your taste!"
~Pall Mall Cigarettes

This Christmas I decided to give myself a slight break on all of my over the top food craft gift giving but hopefully still maintained " satisfying flavor" for friends and family.

In the past I have made and put together some pretty snazzy stuff such as: 

This year I went simple and with something I have made before for other occasions.
Pretzel rod candy coated cigarettes!



I covered a gift box in mini printed images of vintage Christmas cigarette ads.  I also perfected the lit tip although it's not visible here.  I typically just use red sugar sprinkles but this time I added in some black sugar sprinkles and some silver flake sugar sprinkles (looks like ash!)

To make these it's just rod pretzels dipped in white almond bark and then tipped in sugar.

Here are some of our past cigarette inspired themes, including our Cigarette Christmas tree and two other versions of the candy coated pretzel cigarettes:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, YUM! They are unexpectedly cute! Happy Holidays

my house is cuter than yours said...

Thanks ever so much! Happy Holiday to you as well!
~mary~