Thursday, December 01, 2022

Christmas Dumps 2022


Well...it's that time of year again...oh boy.  I have slipped back into my negativity to Christmas yet again this year.  I really tried not to.  I decided this year that I was going to do a short list of activities I wanted to do and also those I did not.  On the want to do is: watch Christmas movies and make a couple of interesting treats for the fam.  On the not going to do is: buy christmas gifts and be someplace other than my home on christmas day.
And at this moment I have all of that stuff locked in but I am still not feeling it.
I peeked into a few Christmas bins hoping to get a wave of nostalgia like last year but nothing yet... 
I don't know.   I'll just have to fake it if I don't get visited by 3 spirits soon. 




 Oh yeah, this is a Christmas card that Mr. Husband got me over the past year.
 "Butch" and his Christmas wishes with lots of fun and happy things to do....yeah, right.
 
The next few posts will be all the "new" Christmas stuff we have picked up since last year.

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

I can relate to this 100%, though I am trying to pull the spirit from somewhere. 2 bathrooms being floored and a townhouse with 5 adults and 3 kiddos makes for claustrophobic feelings with decorations and a tree added. For the grandbabes I will make a fun Christmas. Fake it till ya make it!

my house is cuter than yours said...

Jeanne, you better hang all your decor from the ceiling! That's a full house! Have fun!
~mary~

Jennilee said...

This is why I only have one small tree and the rest of my decor is snowmen. They stay up until mid January and make me happy :)

*hugs* Mary and Jeanne!