Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Felty Candles

 

{New stuffs Xmas 2022}

We picked these cuties up at the thrift for 2 bucks a couple of weekends ago.  The one on the left looks like a dog has been gnawing on it...

So normally these 'new stuffs' that have been the last few posts would have missed the boat for 2022.  I would have just counted them in next year's haul because I have a cut off time usually of Dec 1 so I can start preloading and scheduling the posts for the month.  This helps to make MHiCTy not another damn thing I have to take care of for December.
I decided this year to submit down to the wire because I have it in my head that next season I have a goal of not adding to my holiday hoard.  No New Stuffs.  I doubt that will actually happen but it's my goal as of right now.  I am planning for next year to showcase items I already own, articles and ads from my vintage December magazines, and vintage inspired crafts/foods.
I don't think it's going to be all that hard to not add to the stash because I don't go to estate sales or thrift stores but once a month anymore.  Also I have noticed that the mid century well has pretty much gone dry in my area.
We'll see if I resisted next season!

No comments: