Friday, April 07, 2023

Basket Case 2023


Yeah, I decided to somewhat acknowledge Easter this year.  I did it a little different than in past years though.  Typically for short lived holidays I like to decorate the dining room, taking everything down from the walls and removing all the knick knacks.  This is a bit of a bitch to do for a holiday that can't get it's shit together and pick a day.  So this year after I took down the winter snowman display (and you better believe it stayed up til March 20) in the living room the green display rack was bare.  Typically it would have been time to finally dig out the regular decor since the holidays are over until glorious Halloween arrives back.  Then I thought ehhh... why not Easter?


It does hold a bit of a thrill to try out decorating in a different spot so here it is:


 









I think it turned out super cute since all of my Easter decor is not the common bright ass pastel puke stuff you see at Hobby Lobby.
But speaking of Hobby Lobby I did get that pastel plaid deco mesh there....

No comments: