Thursday, April 20, 2023

Meyercord Planters


This has been a project in the works for years!
I got the metal planters from IKEA quite awhile back with the intention of adding some planter inspired Meyercord decals to them.  I have been working on clearing my stash of "future" projects lately and these finally got finished.


I did not use the original decals.  I had them laser color copied at a copy shop.  I then added a layer of mod podge to the front.  I attached them with some of that roll-on sticky dots tape.  The ideal thing would be to attach them with mod podge but I kinda didn't want anything permanent in case I changed my mind later. 


I think they turned out pretty cute.  I wasn't sure how they would go with our spider themed front stoop but I think it's a nice contrast.

Here is a scan of my decals if you would like to make your own something-something with them:
 

No comments: