Sunday, March 27, 2022

8 year Anny Display


We have a small display cabinet in our living room that I have been doing some themed displays for the past couple of months.  It usually has our vintage Florida souvenirs but I decided this year to periodically change it out for different themes or celebrations.
Right now it has a wedding theme in it as part of our 8 year anniversary. 







It has a mixture of items from our wedding like the zombie hands that were our cake (donuts) topper along with some other vintage wedding toppers I picked up from thrift stores and estate sales.
The vintage anniversary cards were a gift from Mr. Husband last year.  The pop shoppe bottle caps were the wedding boutonnieres.  The customized board was a wedding gift from friends.

I just love it and how it turned out.
Another case display: Snow Day

1 comment:

Moncia and Rob said...

I love all of it! Happy Anniversary!!!!