Thursday, March 31, 2022

Cleaning Week: Skilcraft Cleaning Cloths

 


Here is a handy dandy set of cleaning cloths to get you moving in all the right directions! 
 They even come in this reusable storage pocket system...worth 25 ¢ !


Four different cloths saturated in G.E. Silicone and "other chemicals" to make housework easier!
Sounds legit to me!  Let's get to cleaning, just don't mind the fumes or your skin mutating.


First you got your Furniture cloth.  "Dust absorbing", don't worry about what that means.


Next you get the Window Cloth.  Works wonders!  Use without any soap, water, or sponges.  "Sanitized" must be code for "Other chemicals".


Shoe Shine Mitt.  
For all leather goods.  Well, we can skip this pouch.  Who has any leather luggage etc. anymore?  Everything is plastic, fabric, or "manmade materials" now. 


Silver Copper-Brass
This cloth has got it all!  Chemically treated, sanitized, built-in anti germ...

It doesn't sound like such a good idea to me to polish your silverware with this chemical laden thing and then eat off them. 


I picked this gem up at an estate sale a couple of years ago for 5 bucks.  The graphics are really where it's at.  I am sure all the "Sanitized" has evaporated decades ago thus rendering the cloths unable to do their assigned duties.  I really just have this hanging on the wall near my kitchen to give the illusion that I've got this whole cleaning thing all figured out.


2 comments:

Jennilee said...

Those are awesome! If I had lived back in the day, I think I would have bought these! lol!

my house is cuter than yours said...

Yes indeed! Me too! The packaging and all the claims would have sold me on it!