Thursday, March 17, 2022

Erin Go Oh Yeah!


What better way to celebrate St. Patty's Day than with some fine green Irish brew!?
Kool-Aid that is!


Add in some sugar cookie shamrocks and you're all set for shennigans!


Here is the sugar cookie recipe I always use.


The cookie cutter I used was a vintage Tupperware clover I picked up who knows where.

You may have taken the time to notice and even read the little note that was left for the harried housewife in the vintage ad.  If not I'll summarize: "Snotty Aunt Kate called and last minute invited 7 moochers (aka The Duffy's) to the party and she demands you make them more Kool-Aid."  Well, that's at least how I read it.  

To that I have this come back for Aunt Kate and the Duffy's:


A classic from the fine snarky folks of mikwright!


 

No comments: