Monday, November 21, 2022

Fall-O-Ween Wreath


Have you guys heard of the Fall-O-Ween trend?  I am usually the last to hear so I am sure you have.  It's my understanding that it is lumping Halloween/Thanksgiving/ Fall together for the entire season.
I decided to do a little of this by pulling more Halloween into my fall decor.  I used a lot of black and orange this year. 
One crafty thing I did was take a Halloween pom pom wreath (see the Before below) that I picked up on after Halloween clearance (my kind of  "Black Friday" deal ) for a few bucks...

*Before*

 ...and I then Autumned it up by adding some brown pom poms.  I made them from yarn I bought at 1.25 Tree.

I'm still working out what items and what-not I think would work for me as Fall-O-Ween decor.  I also bought a Halloween black with orange and white plaid table cloth on clearance that transitions as Fall.  Black crows, pumpkins (sans Jack-o-lantern faced) and scarecrows work too.
(Spiders are year round decor!)

No comments: